Classes: Monday (room CO1) 8:15-10:00 and Wedensday (room CO1), 8:15-10:00.
Exercises: Wedensday 10:15-12:00 (rooms MA3331, CE 1 100, CE 1 105, CO122, CO123, CM 1 221)
Mr Babak Maboudi
Description: The core topics of the class will include fundamental concepts of analysis, sequences, continuity and limits, differentiation and integration of functions in one real variable
- Numbers, structures and functions
- Sequences, limits and continuity
- Series of real numbers
- Real-valued functions of one real variable
- Mean value theorem ,Taylor series, intermediate value theorem
- Differentiation and integration of functions of one real variable
80% of all questions will be harmonized across all sections of Analysis I. The exam will cover all material delivered in the course.
No calculators, cheat sheets, phones or books are allowed for the exam, only a black or dark blue ballpoint pen and student ID