Where and when: Monday (room ***) and Wedensday (room ***), 8:15-10:00.
Exercises: Monday 10:15-12:00 (rooms ***)
Continueing Analysis I, we study core concepts of analysis with a particular focus on multivariate calculus and differential equations.
The core topics of the class will be
- Curves, surfaces and planes
- The Euclidian space and functions of several variables
- Limits and continuity in several variables
- Differentiation of functions of several variables
- Extrema of functions, unconstrained and constrained
- Gradient, Laplacian, Jacobian, Hessian etc
- Multi-dimensional integrals
- Linear differential equations